The XL Kit 389524 (SRP$2599, MAP$2499) includes:
XL Big Green EGG, Grill, 3" Thermometer, rEGGulator, Acacia Wood Mates (flip up shelves), Nest (stand with castors), convEGGtor, Ash Tool, Grill Gripper
- Grid Diameter: 24 in / 61 cm
- Cooking Area: 452 sq in / 2919 sq cm
- Weight: 219 lbs / 99 kgs
The XLarge EGG can cook
- 2 20-pound turkeys
- 24 burgers
- 11 whole chickens
- 12 steaks
- 12 racks of ribs vertically
Benefits of the Egg
- The Big Green Egg offers unmatched cooking flexibility – the EGG® is a grill, a smoker and an oven.
- Space-age ceramics and double-wall construction make the Big Green Egg durable and fuel efficient.
- BGE Organic Natural lump charcoal gives your food amazing flavor.
- Choice of 7 sizes to accommodate everyone’s needs.
- Over 40 year history of dependable customer service makes it easy to get answers to your questions.
- Our helpful website provides recipes, cooking tips and an active user’s forum.
- With a lifetime warranty on ceramic parts, the EGG won’t clog the waste stream like metal grills that are discarded after a few years. Ceramics won’t rust like metal grills.
- With the use of the ConvEGGtor, you can cook “indirect” without sacrificing cooking space.
- Over 100 EGGcessories designed especially for the Big Green Egg make your cooking even more foolproof. Specialty grids and extended racks offer great versatility. Double or triple the capacity with a grill extender.
- You can cook in the EGG year around, even in rain or freezing temperatures.
- Low, even temperature ensures moist, “Pit BBQ-tender” smoked foods.
- The Big Green Egg cooks hotter and produces steakhouse searing temperature with ease. Meat, fish, poultry, veggies & fruit – the EGG does them all effortlessly.
- Bakes better than a brick oven – pizza, bread and even desserts.
- The ceramic surface stays cooler than other grills, so it is safer around children and pets.
- The EGG is ready for you to start cooking in minutes with no lighter fluid used.
- The EGG maintains precise temperature to within a few degrees simply by adjusting the top and bottom vents.
- The radiant heat from all surfaces guarantees exceptional results.
- The baked on exterior glaze maintains its good looks and readily wipes clean with a damp cloth. Cleanup is effortless; the EGG cleans itself like a self-cleaning oven.
- Lump charcoal produces little ash, eliminating the need to empty out ash after each barbecue.
- You can cook for hours without adding more charcoal. Unburned charcoal can be saved for the next cookout simply by closing the vents to snuff out the fire, saving you money![/su_list]